Andrew has provided a further update on funding that our local team has helped secure for some fantastic local projects.
Andrew reports on Facebook, "As residents will remember from previous posts, I have been able to help secure significant funding for a number of local charities and good causes via the bid writing service I established and offer through my Community Support Manager, Julie Reed, and my local team. In fact, I am very pleased to report that we have now helped secure funding to the tune of £1.4 million since starting this initiative.
"I would also like to thank everyone who has been involved with securing this funding and the volunteers and staff for all their hard work on these fantastic projects."
The latest update includes the following successful bids:
- Broughton Amateur Dramatic Society: secured £5,600 from North Lincs Council for the reroofing of the rehearsal room.
- Broughton Village Hall: secured £2,700 from North Lincs Council for the installation of security fencing and the creation of disabled access.
- Crowle Colts Men's Football Club: secured £4,800 of funding from North Lincs Council for the infill boards for pitch perimeter fencing.
- Normanby Park Sport and Activity Club, Secured £6,488 via North Lincs Council and £1,000 via Burton Stather Parish Council for deer proof security fencing for the sports ground.
- Westlands Club, Burton-upon-Stather, secured £15,000 via North Lincs Council and £5,570 via Awards for All for the refurbishment of bathroom facilities and installation of a disabled lavatory.
We continue to work on a number of bids for local good causes and we will be sure to keep residents updated.
Photos - some of the various local projects that have been supported via Andrew's bid writing service, which has now raised up to £1.4 million