I have not literally stopped for the past few weeks which explains my dreadful approach to updating my website! We have had so much on though that when I have had a spare moment I have used it to either get on the doorstep or get on the telephone to residents.
Plenty to report, some of which I am sure I have forgotten already! Plenty going on the in the past week or two though, including -
- Eastoft and Ealand Wind Farm Meetings
- Snaith Prostate Cancer Charity Dinner
- Meeting with residents in Epworth regarding the proposed housing development. Lots and lots of contact from residents on this one.
- Fundraising ball at Walcot as well as two fund-raising dinners, one in Barnetby and another today on the Isle.
- Canvassing in Barnetby and one or two other places!!!
- Meeting with residents in Westwoodside yesterday regarding an issue with the Council.
- Visits to Burton regarding the latest on the wind farm which Labour Councillors have twice voted to support despite massive opposition.
That's just a few of the things I can remember and doesn't take account of the leafletting and other events I've been at! Oh and I have also been earning a living teaching! I am also getting more and more residents contacting me wanting our help which is great.
Anyway, I shall try and be better at keeping this website updated.