MPs can book tours for constituents who wish to visit Parliament. The tours are free of charge and can be booked by contacting Andrew at email@example.com. Please include the number of people in your party, the date and time you'd like to visit and a contact number.
A full tour lasts around 75 minutes and takes in Westminster Hall, the Royal Gallery, the House of Lords and the House of Commons Chamber. A partial tour misses out the Commons Chamber.
Tours are extremely popular. It is advised to book far in advance.
- Mondays 9:00am to 12:00pm Full Tours
- Tuesdays 9:00am to 9:55am Full Tours. 10:00am to 12:00pm Partial Tours (Lords Only)
- Wednesdays 9:00am to 9:55am Full Tours. 10:00am to 12:00pm Partial Tours (Lords Only)
- Thursdays No Tours
- Fridays 3:30pm to 5:00pm Full Tours
Non Sitting Days & Recesses
- Non-sitting Fridays 9:30am-5:00pm
- Easter and Spring Weekdays 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Whitsun Recess Weekdays 9:30am - 5:00pm
Unfortunately there are no Members’ tours on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Big Ben Tours
Tours of Big Ben are currently suspended whilst maintenace is carried out on the clock tower. If you have any questions about this then please get in touch.
Parliament's Education Service run tours for schools which also include an interactive workshop. Andrew will then join the group for a Q&A session subject to constituency diary commitments.
Bookings can be made through the Education Service.