SectionsAbout Brigg and Goole Imagination Library First Responder Scheme Community Defibrillators Rural Broadband and Mobile Coverage Flooding Your Councillors Local Funding Successes Goole Regeneration Leisure and Park Improvements North Lincolnshire Planning Applications East Riding Planning Applications Covid-19 Support for Businesses and Individuals
Local Funding Successes
Andrew has been able to help secure significant funding for a number of local charities and good causes. This has been possible due to the bid writing service he established and offers through Community Support Manager, Julie Reed and his local team. As of April 2021, this initiative has secured funding to the tune of £1.4 million. Julie and Andrew are continuing to work on a number of bids for local causes and we will share updates on these bids below.
Some of the recent projects have included:
* Broughton Amateur Dramatic Society: secured £5,600 from North Lincs Council for the reroofing of the rehearsal room.
* Broughton Village Hall: secured £2,700 from North Lincs Council for the installation of security fencing and the creation of disabled access.
* Crowle Colts Men's Football Club: secured £4,800 of funding from North Lincs Council for the infill boards for pitch perimeter fencing.
* Normanby Park Sport and Activity Club, Secured £6,488 via North Lincs Council and £1,000 via Burton Stather Parish Council for deer proof security fencing for the sports ground.
* Westlands Club, Burton-upon-Stather, secured £15,000 via North Lincs Council and £5,570 via Awards for All for the refurbishment of bathroom facilities and installation of a disabled lavatory.
* Community Cinema Group in Crowle - £3k of funding to support the Cinema Group’s start-up costs.
* Crowle Peatland Railway - a number of funding projects have been secured, including £11,392 to purchase a Lisbon tram.
* Outcasts Cricket Club - £17,582 has been secured via the SSE Windfarm
* Crowle Men’s Football Club - secured £3000 also via SSE Windfarm
* Crowle Boxing Club - £13,500 via the SSE Windfarm fund to purchase a minibus for the club, with the club raising £1500 to contribute to the £15k cost.
* Axholme Academy Lurchers - £1300 of funding secured for the Axholme Academy Lurchers F24 group.
* Keadby with Althorpe Working Men’s Club - over £15,000 of funding from SSE’s Keadby Windfarm Community Fund.
In addition, some of the other projects that Andrew and Julie have been working on include:
|St Oswalds Crowle||Disabled access path|
||Reedness Primary School|
|St Mary's Church W Butterwick||Redecoration|
|Marshlands Play Area||New childrens play park|
||Play park shortfall|
|Gunness and Burringham School||Activity trail|
|Crowle Allotments||Tractor and attachments working with schools educating|
|Ousefleet Village Hall||Wren|
|Crowle Playing Fields||Outside Gym|
|St Mark's Church||Redecoration of church to allow community use|
|St Marks Church||War memorial refurb|
|Crowle Boxing Club||Ring and training equipment|
|Crowle & Ealand Playing Fields||Defib unit|
|Eastoft Primary School||Playground equipment|
|Luddington Primary School||Playground equipment|
|Keadby club||new kitchen and flooring in hall|
|LIVES||Defib training in schools|
|1940s||weekend gala event|
|Pindar Close Charity||1st aid training for village|
|Keadby Club||Disabled entrance and toilets|
|Crowle Peatland Railway||locoshed|
|Crowle Peatland Railway||Additional costs incurred in planning|
|Crowle 1940s||gala event|
|W Stephenson Memorial||Kitchen|
|Garthorpe Fockerby PC||Play area addiional funding|
|The Community Cinema||Equipment costs SSE plus screen NLC|
|South Ferriby PC||Playground|
|Health Tree Foundation||Maternity Bereavement Unit 1 st bid|
|Garthorpe & Fockerby PC||Playground|
|West Butterwick||Play area|
|Heritage Isle||memorial book|
|Winterton Ag Show||New toilets|
|Axholme Lurchers||Ax Academy kids project|
|Crowle Lights||New electrics for xmas decs and storage|
|Crowle 1940s||weekend gala event|
|St Oswads Church||Repair to clock|
|Crowle 1940s||Additional budget to fund 2018 event|
|Luddington Playing Field||New Play equipt|
|Luddington Playing Field||Purchase Land and fence|
|St Oswalds Church||New guide book and display materials and lightening conductor|
|Brigg Arts & Culture Centre||Create community space in old library|
|Roxby Community Centre||Purchase of methodist chapel|
|Imagination Library||Goole & Snaith|
|Crowle Peatland Railway||Visitor centre building units and sewerage treatment plant|
|Haxey Cricket||1st Bid new nets|
||2nd Bid new nets|
|Animis Triathlon||Spinning bikes and storage container|
|Little Acorns||new playround surfacing at preschool|
|Crowle Playing Fields||Security Fencing 1st bid|
|Winterton Rangers||Renew electic lighting|
|Snaith & Cowick||War memorial|
|Brigg Arts & Culture Centre||New chairs|
|Haxey Cricket||3rd Bid new nets|
|Lindsey Blind Club - Ealand||activities and excursions for 2019 2020|
|Crowle Playing Fields||Security Fencing 2nd bid|
|Friends of Garthorpe||Set up new group providing Xmas activity for village|