Created: 02 July 2020
A nomination form has been launched by the Government for residents to nominate someone who is responding to the Covid-19 outbreak for a national honour.
Andrew adds, "We have some amazing individuals and organisations locally who are doing fantastic, vital work in the response to Covid-19. Please do make a nomination for anyone you believe should receive a national honour in recognition of their work during this difficult time."
You can nominate someone who is:
• providing critical care to COVID-19 patients
• developing innovations to support the vulnerable and those with COVID-19
• going to extraordinary lengths to keep critical services going
• volunteering in the community or for service organisations in support of those affected by COVID-19
• frontline work supporting the most vulnerable members of society and those who have caught COVID-19
For further information and to access the form, please see the http://Gov.uk/ link; https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-honours-nomination-form