Created: 09 October 2018
Google will be in Brigg this Friday as part of their Market Town Tour.
The Google Digital Garage tours the UK to provide free training workshops in market towns across the country. The goal is to give local people and traders the tools and digital skills they need to grow their businesses, careers and confidence.
Andrew has been working with Google to bring their amazing Digital Garage tour to our area. The next stop on Google’s tour is Brigg. This will take place on:
Friday 12th October, 10:00-16:00
The Angel Suite, Market Place, Brigg, North Lincolnshire, DN20 8ER
There are some fantastic courses on offer throughout the day, which are free to attend:
• Build a Digital Marketing Plan - gives small businesses an introduction to the main digital marketing channels and how to use them to build a strategy.
• Social Media Strategy - explores how to create a social media strategy based on your business goals.
• Get Your Business Visible on Google - shows how to start appearing on Google Maps, plus ways to get your business more visible on Google.
• An Introduction to Digital Advertising - shows small businesses how to attract new customers by optimising their presence on Google, gathering consumer insights, and online advertising.
• Know your Business with Data - to explore how Google Analytics can help you uncover trends about your customers, including how people use your website or interact with your business online.
Although the courses are free to attend, spaces are limited so please book your spot via the following link: https://events.withgoogle.com/markets-tour-uk/
Andrew adds, "This is a fantastic opportunity and we are very lucky to have Google come to our area. Please don’t miss out and also share this info with anyone you think might be interested."